City Mandated Façade Examinations
Applicable Code: Boston Building Code 9-9.12
- All buildings seventy (70) feet or higher.
- Exceptions: Residential buildings three family or less unless required by the commissioner.
- Every five (5) years for occupied buildings.
- Every year for unoccupied buildings.
- Visual inspection on all walls.
- Wall 125 feet or less in height can be visual only.
- Walls greater than 125 feet in height require one (1) close-up inspection drop per elevation.
- Licensed Architect or Structural Engineer or personnel working under direct supervision of the professional.
Contact Walker Restoration Consultants in Boston at 617.350.5040